More than 4,500 people complained about the state of Northamptonshire's roads in January. The cold weather has caused an increase in the number of pot holes on the county's roads.
The number of complaints to the council's street doctor - the website where people report problems on the highways - was more than twice the number reported to the site since it was set up in 2011.
Stuart talks to Councillor Andre Gonzales de Savage, the Northamptonshire County Council cabinet member for infrastructure and public protection, to Gordon Seabright, Chief Executive of the National Cycling Charity CTC, and to Mark Stevens, an Assistant Director in the Highways and Transport Department at Leicestershire County Council. Reporter Carrol Weston is in Kislingbury to meet Lee Attwood from the Treads Cycling Club.
* Kettering General Hospital cancels operations with its A&E Department under pressure - Northampton General Hospital also has high A&E demand
* Save Irchester Village group to meet MP Peter Bone to discuss their planning appeal strategy
* Saints & Cobblers both at home on Saturday - Cobblers fans advised to go early to Sixfields
* a new scheme - Neigbourhood Return - Is launched to help dementia patients who wander off
* a look at the Princess Royal's visit to Northamptonshire
This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.