Chris Sands, who had hiccups continuously for 3 years
Chris Sands, who had hiccups continuously for 3 years.
Available since: Fri 11 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Melvyn in the Morning The Lincolnshire man who had hiccups for 3 years, and Melvyn learns the guitar
Christopher Sands had hiccups for 3 years. We catch up with him after his life-saving op.
First broadcast: 11 Jan 2013
More clips from The Lincolnshire man who had hiccups for 3 years, and Melvyn learns the guitar
More clips from Melvyn in the Morning
- Youngest pair to the row the Atlantic - ready for off Duration: 08:22 2 boys in a boat, Comet Ison, young motorcycle racer
- The world's fastest drummer Duration: 08:24 Drumming, secondhand cars, public speaking
- Tom Scutt - ISKA Amateur Commonwealth Champion Duration: 05:33 British motorbike history, AA badges
- The Team Sky boss who grew up in Lincolnshire Duration: 12:46 Team Sky Cycling boss, litter, new Copenhagen flights
- Lincoln's Alex Lowes, 2013 British Superbikes Champion Duration: 06:42 Alex Lowes victory, 10 year old Kilimanjaro climber, Goltho church fire