Meet Giselle Eagle and Richard Brown - the only inhabitants of the tiny island of Skokholm
Cut off from the outside world, with only intermittent power and communication, Giselle Eagle and Richard Brown will take up the roles of Skokholm's wildlife wardens next month.
The island is on the Welsh coast and is a national nature reserve.
The pair - who have degrees in ecology and wildlife conservation - recently worked together on the Island of Bardsey, off the Gwynedd coast.
Available since: Thu 10 Jan 2013
More clips from 10/01/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014
- The life and times of blues legend BB King Duration: 06:41 21/02/2014
- Mentally ill children treated on adult wards far from home Duration: 06:20 20/02/2014