The coracles of Carmarthen
Jason Phelps reports on how a food company in west Wales is contributing to the survival of coracle fishing in Carmarthenshire.
Available since: Wed 9 Jan 2013
A showcase of some of the recent outstanding moments on BBC Radio Wales.
More clips from Louise Elliott
- The Independents Duration: 05:22 19/04/2013
- Pili Pala festival Duration: 05:05 19/04/2013
- Radio Wales Music Day 2013: Climbing Trees - Burning Candle Duration: 05:17 19/04/2013
- Vaughan Roderick on Thatcher's Legacy in Wales Duration: 07:27 08/04/2013
- Dame Edna Everage with Louise Duration: 10:05 02/04/2013