Phone case 'is touch sensitive'
Touch control on phones has so far remained on the screen. But soon phones could be controlled by the entire case.
Dan Simmons uses the back of a phone to control what is happening on the front screen.
And Spencer Kelly uses a fork that lets users know if they are eating too fast.
Available since: Wed 9 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Guide to all the latest gadgets, websites, games and computer industry news.
More clips from Click
- The dancers who light up the stage with wearable tech Duration: 03:41 25/10/2014 GMT
- Smart glasses light up for messages Duration: 03:06 25/10/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Listen to and create music differently Duration: 04:53 01/11/2014 GMT
- 2020 Olympic technology Duration: 05:00 25/10/2014 GMT
- The phone you wear on your finger Duration: 02:00 18/10/2014 GMT