Phone case 'is touch sensitive'
Touch control on phones has so far remained on the screen. But soon phones could be controlled by the entire case.
Dan Simmons uses the back of a phone to control what is happening on the front screen.
And Spencer Kelly uses a fork that lets users know if they are eating too fast.
Available since: Wed 9 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Guide to all the latest gadgets, websites, games and computer industry news.
More clips from Click
- Sports tech aims to boost performance Duration: 04:12 22/11/2014 GMT
- Webscape app review: Australia special edition Duration: 04:03 22/11/2014 GMT
- Driverless trucks make mining ‘safer’ say Rio Tinto Duration: 04:59 Australia
- Could space debris trigger a chain reaction? Duration: 05:43 Australia
- Fire tunnel predicts blazes' spread Duration: 05:09 Australia