Phone case 'is touch sensitive'
Touch control on phones has so far remained on the screen. But soon phones could be controlled by the entire case.
Dan Simmons uses the back of a phone to control what is happening on the front screen.
And Spencer Kelly uses a fork that lets users know if they are eating too fast.
Available since: Wed 9 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Guide to all the latest gadgets, websites, games and computer industry news.
More clips from Click
- New smart glasses 'look to rival Google' Duration: 02:01 18/10/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Shake phone, launch apps Duration: 05:13 18/10/2014 GMT
- Theatre looks for secret agents for a night Duration: 03:44 11/10/2014 GMT
- The apps promoting creativity on the move Duration: 04:06 18/10/2014 GMT
- How to 'walk' on the Red Planet Duration: 02:45 04/10/2014 GMT