Phone case 'is touch sensitive'
Touch control on phones has so far remained on the screen. But soon phones could be controlled by the entire case.
Dan Simmons uses the back of a phone to control what is happening on the front screen.
And Spencer Kelly uses a fork that lets users know if they are eating too fast.
Available since: Wed 9 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Your user-friendly guide to the latest technology news, issues, gadgets and apps
More clips from Click
- Volvo unveils a cyclist anti-collision system and other tech news Duration: 01:55 09/03/2013
- Webscape: Create simple GIF animations Duration: 04:06 09/03/2013
- Touchscreen ‘that reacts even without touching’ Duration: 01:07 09/03/2013
- Tablet ‘that doesn’t dissolve in water’ Duration: 04:32 02/03/2013
- 'Six strike' rule for copyright offences and other tech news Duration: 02:05