Living with Lupus
Jeremy talks to Radio 2's Dr Sarah Jarvis and sufferer Kate Copstick about lupus.
Available since: Tue 8 Jan 2013
More clips from Jeremy Vine
- Local man defends David Ruffley MP Duration: 03:24 Fracking licences and car cruising.
- Is the Israel/Gaza conflict causing a rise in anti-Semitism in Britain? Emma Barnett and Alexei Sayle discuss Duration: 06:43 Sharon Shoesmith and Domestic Violence
- Noreena Hertz: What makes us human? Duration: 22:48 Noreena Hertz answers the question: What makes us human?
- Hillary Clinton Duration: 20:09 Hillary Clinton and FGM
- William Boyd: What Makes Us Human? Duration: 21:43 Rolf Harris and London