Living with Lupus
Jeremy talks to Radio 2's Dr Sarah Jarvis and sufferer Kate Copstick about lupus.
Available since: Tue 8 Jan 2013
More clips from Jeremy Vine
- Lord Puttnam: What Makes Us Human Duration: 20:47 Lord Puttnam - What makes us human?
- Chris Evans flies in a Lancaster Bomber to mark the 70th anniversary of the Dambusters Duration: 00:48 Live at Biggin Hill Discussing the Legacy of the Dambusters.
- Chris Evans chats about his experience flying in a Lancaster Bomber Duration: 04:30 Live at Biggin Hill Discussing the Legacy of the Dambusters.
- Radio 2 presents: The Voice Party Duration: 02:06 Jeremy hosts the UK's best-loved voices for the Radio 2 Voice Party
- Jeremy speaks to the parents of selectively mute children Duration: 17:49 Jeremy discusses mutism and speaks to a child who is a selective mute