Living with Lupus
Jeremy talks to Radio 2's Dr Sarah Jarvis and sufferer Kate Copstick about lupus.
Available since: Tue 8 Jan 2013
More clips from Jeremy Vine
- Simon Stevens: What Makes Us Human? Duration: 21:06 NHS chief Simon Stevens answers the question: What Makes Us Human?
- Vine in 1914: The Battle of the Marne Duration: 06:52
- Vine in 1914: Your Country Needs You Duration: 07:26
- Ruby Wax: What makes us human? Duration: 24:26 Britain's Response to Isis and Ashya King
- Vine in 1914: Taking To The Skies Duration: 07:39 25/08/2014