Living with Lupus
Jeremy talks to Radio 2's Dr Sarah Jarvis and sufferer Kate Copstick about lupus.
Available since: Tue 8 Jan 2013
More clips from Jeremy Vine
- Noreena Hertz: What makes us human? Duration: 22:48 Noreena Hertz answers the question: What makes us human?
- Hillary Clinton Duration: 20:09 Hillary Clinton and FGM
- William Boyd: What Makes Us Human? Duration: 21:43 Rolf Harris and London
- Jeremy Vine with the events, voices and music of The Great War Duration: 04:59 Getting cancer diagnosed and Archduke Franz Ferdinand
- John Lloyd: What makes us human? Duration: 25:35 Radio 2 Colour Week