Doctor cried when eating 'world’s hottest curry'
The consultant radiologist Ian Rothwell is the first person to finish the curry, which took him just over an hour to eat. “I do enjoy a hot curry and I am aware of the consequences of them," said Ian from Sudbrooke.
The curry is called The Widower and is SO hot the chefs who prepare it wear goggles and face masks. It's filled with 20 naga infinity chillies - the second hottest on the planet.
Available since: Tue 8 Jan 2013
More clips from Tony Livesey
- "I'm only having a baby in a few weeks why not get married?" Amanda on marrying with bump Duration: 04:59 Giles Dilnot sits in
- "Are we ready? I'm not": the most memorable mishaps from Tony Livesey's show Duration: 05:11 02/05/2013
- A classic intro for Conor and Dan on Tony's last ever Team Talk Duration: 03:54 01/05/2013
- Do you have a "Now" or a "Hits" album? Why is the compilation album selling again? Duration: 03:14 29/04/2013
- "We're a party waiting to happen." Margi tells Tony why second marriages are best Duration: 02:59 29/04/2013