Woodpecker Wooliams in session for Tom Robinson
Tom has a BBC Introducing session from experimental singer-songwriter Woodpecker Wooliams, who combines voice, harp and 'other noises' to create a unique sonic tapestry.
More clips from The Tom Robinson Show
- John Bramwell Chats To Tom Duration: 23:24 With John Bramwell of I Am Kloot
- Jack Cheshire in session for Tom Robinson Duration: 21:08 With Jack Cheshire in session
- Richard Hell chats with Tom Robinson Duration: 27:17 With Richard Hell
- Joan As Policewoman in session Duration: 30:29 Joan As Police Woman in session
- Zaheer BBC Introducing session Duration: 25:38 A BBC Introducing session from Zaheer