How flies help pinpoint someone's time of death
Entomologist Amoret Whitaker explains how understanding the life cycle of the blowfly helps her work out when someone died.
Available since: Mon 7 Jan 2013
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from The Life Scientific
- The Higgs boson explained by Peter Higgs Duration: 02:21 Peter Higgs
- Peter Higgs: Fame is 'a bit of a nuisance sometimes' Duration: 01:12 Peter Higgs
- Peter Higgs: 'Nobody took what I was doing seriously' Duration: 00:30 Peter Higgs
- Jocelyn Bell Burnell on being denied a Nobel Prize Duration: 01:17 Dame Jocelyn Bell Burnell
- Why the Y chromosome could be at risk Duration: 02:20 Jenny Graves