Could two-screen phones make a comeback?
Mobile phones with two screens have been around since the days when being able to see who was calling was still a technological treat.
But current smartphones appear to have moved away from the idea.
Richard Taylor talks to Yota Devices CEO Vladislav Martynov about why he hopes e-ink on the second screen is the answer consumers have been looking for.
Available since: Mon 7 Jan 2013
More clips from 05/01/2013
More clips from Click
- Volvo unveils a cyclist anti-collision system and other tech news Duration: 01:55 09/03/2013
- Webscape: Create simple GIF animations Duration: 04:06 09/03/2013
- Touchscreen ‘that reacts even without touching’ Duration: 01:07 09/03/2013
- Tablet ‘that doesn’t dissolve in water’ Duration: 04:32 02/03/2013
- 'Six strike' rule for copyright offences and other tech news Duration: 02:05