Quizzers Jim and Keith brought a love of trivia to the game
Jim and Keith tell us how they plan to spend their £50,000 Secret Fortune, and offer some advice for future contestants.
Available since: Fri 4 Jan 2013
This clip is from
12/12 Playing for a Secret Fortune are pub quizzers Jim and Keith.
First broadcast: 29 Dec 2012
More clips from The National Lottery: Secret Fortune
- Sonia and Soraya tell us what £12,000 means to them Duration: 01:20 Series 3, Episode 11
- Chris and Ash on how intense but exciting a game of secret fortune is Duration: 01:57 Series 3, Episode 10
- Duo David and Charlotte's advice for future contestants Duration: 01:20 Series 3, Episode 9
- Kay and Karen celebrate their win, despite throwing away £100,000 Duration: 01:05 Series 3, Episode 8
- Tony and Jim chat us through a game of two halves Duration: 01:09 Series 3, Episode 7