Cameron: "Private sector should play a role in the NHS"
Prime Minister David Cameron denies the private sector is being asked to step in to financially assist the NHS but says there is a role for the private sector to provide public health care.
Available since: Fri 4 Jan 2013
Videos from our studio webcams and on location with the Breakfast team.
More clips from 04/01/2013
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- The Co-Operative Group: a year of troubles and scandal Duration: 01:30 11/03/2014
- Malaysia plane: How can an aircraft virtually disappear? Duration: 01:30 10/03/2014
- Robbie Savage and Alan Shearer start Sport Relief challenge Duration: 04:51 10/03/2014
- Sochi Paralympics: Gold medalist Kelly Gallagher on win Duration: 01:43 10/03/2014
- How to monetise your moggy Duration: 03:14