Can you tell the sex of your new baby by studying your baby bump?
Journalist Linda Geddes tells us about how she wrote a book about baby bumps after hearing a number of old wives tales about what determines the sex of a new baby.
Linda's book Bumpology is out on Thursday 3rd January.
Available since: Wed 2 Jan 2013
More clips from 02/01/2013
- How to manage your money: Dealing with debt Duration: 04:21
- Will changes in divorce laws improve fathers access to their children ? Duration: 03:38
- A look at the secrets of Africa's wildlife Duration: 08:29
- Dr Michael Mosley on a new dieting idea Duration: 07:28
- A look at the Prince's Trust Youth Index report Duration: 06:48
More clips from Breakfast
- Marion Cotillard on coping with emotionally demanding roles Duration: 06:51 14/08/2014
- Michael Vaughan and Mike Bushell take a Tumble Duration: 01:48 14/08/2014
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014
- BBC Breakfast gets Happy! Duration: 02:41 28/05/2014
- Behind the scenes at the Chelsea Flower Show Duration: 00:48 19/05/2014