Northants Police and Crime Commissioner's Budget For 2013/14
Northamptonshire's first ever Police and Crime Commissioner has set out his budget for 2013/14 and says it will not lead to an increase in Council Tax. Adam Simmonds says the numbers of Police Officers and PCSO's will stay the same, he wants to recruit a force of "reservists" to complement the full-time officers, also wage war on the drugs culture and establish new and better support for victims of crime. Stuart talks to Adam Simmonds and to David Triggs from Weston Favell, chair of the Neighbourhood Watch Northampton Area Support Team.
* six months on, the effects of the Olympic and Paralympic Games on sports clubs in Northamptonshire
* Weston Favell shopping centre in Northampton goes into receivership
* delays and cancellations for rail travellers using the stations at Northampton and Long Buckby
* primary school heateacher in Northampton threatens action over irresponsible parking by parents
* the Pavilion at Wicksteed Park, near Kettering, is to be restored to its former glory to mark its 90th anniversary