Sound of 2013 winners HAIM go to the waxworks
Sound of 2013 winners HAIM go to Madame Tussaud's to meet waxworks dummies of some of their heroes and chat about their music so far.
Available since: Fri 4 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Performance, interview and archive clips from the BBC's 2013 list of new music talent.
Exclusive live sessions, interviews and promo videos from all 15 artists in the longlist.
More clips from 2013
- Arlissa vs Nas - Hard to Love Somebody (Sound of 2013) Duration: 03:04
- Huw Stephens presents the Sound of 2013 Top 5 Duration: 34:38
- HAIM - Falling - Exclusive and live at Maida Vale Duration: 05:23
- HAIM - Don't Save Me live from Maida Vale Duration: 03:50
- HAIM chat to Huw Stephens at Maida Vale Duration: 07:56