Shark attack: "I thought 'This is it'"
Julia Paintings recalls "being lashed around" in a shark attack in South Africa in 1957, in which she lost her arm. She was saved by the grandfather of her friend Tan Castle-Ward.
Available since: Thu 27 Dec 2012
More clips from 27/12/2012
More clips from Victoria Derbyshire
- England Ashes woes mean "natural order" restored Duration: 02:56 09/12/2013
- DJ Trevor Nelson on Mandela death: “I've barely slept” Duration: 02:23 06/12/2013
- Flood victim whose bungalow collapsed into the sea Duration: 02:31 06/12/2013
- Gordon Brown: "I learnt the meaning of courage" from Mandela Duration: 01:43 06/12/2013
- ' 'My dead husband's sperm shouldn't be destroyed' Duration: 05:48 05/12/2013