Celebrity Chefs v Ready Meals
Chef Steven Terry and TV critic Kathy Griffiths discuss the findings of a survey that found, from a sample of 100, that ready meals were healthier than celebrity chefs' recipes.
Available since: Thu 20 Dec 2012
A showcase of some of the recent outstanding moments on BBC Radio Wales.
More clips from 18/12/2012
More clips from Jason Mohammad
- "I slept under the kitchen table on a piece of cardboard"... Duration: 05:08 26/11/2014
- Rowena Kincaid's 'Bucket List' Duration: 14:27 17/11/2014
- Getting The Beatles' autograph in Rhyl - and turning one down in Leicester Duration: 04:43 06/11/2014
- "It's such a shock - more so than other cancers. It's to do with you as a woman, It defines who you are." Duration: 07:15 30/10/2014
- "Exploding Pomegranates"...We reveal the secrets of the spy during WW2. Duration: 04:56 03/11/2014