Celebrity Chefs v Ready Meals
Chef Steven Terry and TV critic Kathy Griffiths discuss the findings of a survey that found, from a sample of 100, that ready meals were healthier than celebrity chefs' recipes.
Available since: Thu 20 Dec 2012
A showcase of some of the recent outstanding moments on BBC Radio Wales.
More clips from 18/12/2012
More clips from Jason Mohammad
- UK City of Culture: Mal Pope Duration: 01:01 20/11/2013
- Old gadgets: Edgar Jones and his 1952 tumble dryer Duration: 03:18 14/11/2013
- Old gadgets: Lisa Jay's 1954 fridge Duration: 02:38 11/11/2013
- Old gadgets: Jim Jones' 1969 wireless Duration: 04:33 12/11/2013
- Old gadgets: Olive Dummett's 101-year-old bakestone Duration: 03:18 13/11/2013