"I leant against the back fence and collapsed"
Great Ormond Street patient James recalls his cardiac arrest while playing tennis aged 13.
Available since: Thu 20 Dec 2012
More clips from Victoria Derbyshire
- Sol: I should have been captain "many more times" Duration: 03:34 Sol Campbell
- Campbell: “Football isn't ready” for openly gay players Duration: 02:32 Sol Campbell
- Sol Campbell: "I got monkey chants" at Sunderland Duration: 02:07
- Should BBC be funded by subscription not license? Duration: 02:46
- School "cut me off" after Anorexia treatment. Duration: 02:57 07/03/2014