Director Bernard Rose on why Tolstoy’s writing is still so inspiring today.
Available since: Wed 19 Dec 2012
More clips from The Strand Archive
- Edosa Ogiugo on Nigerian Art Duration: 02:15 Stone Dreams
- Joe Driscoll and Sekou Kouyate performing Lady from the album Faya Duration: 04:17 The death of Chinua Achebe
- Konstantin von Eggert talks about the Bolshoi Ballet's current scandals. Duration: 00:21 Bolshoi Scandal
- Performance by Anaïs Mitchell and Jefferson Hamer Duration: 06:21 Anais Mitchell and Jefferson Hamer
- US director Quentin Tarantino Duration: 00:23 Quentin Tarantino