Writer Katie Hims on the joy of writing short plays
Katie Hims explains why she finds writing short pieces so satisfying.
Available since: Wed 19 Dec 2012
This clip is from
2/5 Katie Hims's setting of the story of the Good Samaritan on the London Underground.
First broadcast: 18 Dec 2012
More clips from The Essay
- Lavinia Greenlaw introduces this week's essays Duration: 04:45 Goodbye to All That
- Twm Morys on Dylan Thomas Duration: 14:37 Dylan Thomas Centenary, Dylan's Bardic Heritage
- Kevin Powell on Dylan Thomas Duration: 14:08 Dylan Thomas Centenary, Dylan Over the Pond
- Gwyneth Lewis on Dylan Thomas Duration: 14:35 Dylan Thomas Centenary, Tracing Dylan's Pathway
- Andrew Davies on Dylan Thomas Duration: 14:37 Dylan Thomas Centenary, A Childhood Encounter with Dylan