As parts of Northamptonshire remain under a Met Office weather warning, it's a round the clock job for the people in charge of keeping the county's roads passable. Reporter Tom Percival visits the Brixworth depot where the gritters are based and talks to Rebecca Miller from MGWSP who do the work to keep the roads open. Tom also goes to Wellingborough to meet Gordon Brown, a member of the 4x4 Response team.
* HMV, with three branches in Northamptonshire, calls in the administrator
* Continuing this week's series on the housing crisis, the focus is on first-time buyers
* A big increase in the number of people in Northamptonshire that have been diagnosed with dementia
* Pupils of Corby Business Academy campaign for a bus shelter outside their school
* Five Northamptonshire pensioners feature in a film - The Day the Americans Came - recalling the day American GI's arrived in the county in 1942
This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.