Tanni Grey-Thompson on women in sport: The Power List
Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson is one of Britain’s most successful sportswomen. She won 16 medals as a wheelchair racer in five Paralympics, including 11 golds, as well as six London Marathons - her last in 2002. She joins Jane Garvey to discuss the most powerful women in UK sport.
Available since: Mon 26 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Tanni Grey-Thompson, Stooshe perform live, and why more women are taking up farming.
First broadcast: 26 Nov 2012
This year's 'Game Changer' debate plus interviews from 2013's Top 100 Power List
More clips from Tanni Grey-Thompson; Stooshe; Women in Farming
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Julie Bailey CBE Duration: 10:40 Julie Bailey; Telling children off; Mrs Moneypenny; Dame Freya Stark
- "Everyone felt they wanted Beth to get her revenge!" Duration: 01:40 Anne Archer; Nicci French; Women's minister
- Sue Townsend, who's died aged 68 Duration: 00:43 Racial diversity in children's books; 40 years of free contraception; UK's first female photographer; Fresh versus tinned
- Theresa May on Baroness Doreen Lawrence Duration: 01:06 Woman's Hour Power List 2014 Game Changers - Top Ten revealed
- Caitlin Moran's reaction to the Power List Duration: 00:48 Woman's Hour Power List 2014 Game Changers - Top Ten revealed