Tanni Grey-Thompson on women in sport: The Power List
Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson is one of Britain’s most successful sportswomen. She won 16 medals as a wheelchair racer in five Paralympics, including 11 golds, as well as six London Marathons - her last in 2002. She joins Jane Garvey to discuss the most powerful women in UK sport.
Available since: Mon 26 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Tanni Grey-Thompson, Stooshe perform live, and why more women are taking up farming.
First broadcast: 26 Nov 2012
This year's 'Game Changer' debate plus interviews from 2013's Top 100 Power List
More clips from Tanni Grey-Thompson; Stooshe; Women in Farming
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Chrissie Hynde of the Pretenders - solo after more than 35 years Duration: 10:31 Chrissie Hynde; Author Kathy Reichs
- Kate Hudson on family and forgiveness Duration: 00:52 Kate Hudson; Maternity Care; Enid Blyton; Women Against Fundamentalism
- Han-Na Chang: playing the notes is the least important thing Duration: 01:40 Nigeria; Introducing new siblings; Tom Kerridge
- Tom Kerridge Duration: 12:05 Nigeria; Introducing new siblings; Tom Kerridge
- Erica Jong Duration: 05:57