Tanni Grey-Thompson on women in sport: The Power List
Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson is one of Britain’s most successful sportswomen. She won 16 medals as a wheelchair racer in five Paralympics, including 11 golds, as well as six London Marathons - her last in 2002. She joins Jane Garvey to discuss the most powerful women in UK sport.
Available since: Mon 26 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Tanni Grey-Thompson, Stooshe perform live, and why more women are taking up farming.
First broadcast: 26 Nov 2012
This year's 'Game Changer' debate plus interviews from 2013's Top 100 Power List
More clips from Tanni Grey-Thompson; Stooshe; Women in Farming
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Dame Maude McCarthy Duration: 09:06 Jackie Kay, Drug Mules, Dame Maud McCarthy, Gender Pay Gap
- 'Helen' on what it's like losing children into care Duration: 01:23 Sharing holidays; Commonwealth sportswomen; Supporting mothers when children end up in care
- Nadine Gordimer Duration: 11:04 Weekend Woman's Hour
- Social Kissing Duration: 02:28 Women bishops; Schools and mental health; Parks; Social kissing
- Introverts and Extroverts Duration: 05:21 Caroline Criado-Perez, Laura Bates, Allegra McEvedy's perfect hangover food