Tanni Grey-Thompson on women in sport: The Power List
Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson is one of Britain’s most successful sportswomen. She won 16 medals as a wheelchair racer in five Paralympics, including 11 golds, as well as six London Marathons - her last in 2002. She joins Jane Garvey to discuss the most powerful women in UK sport.
Available since: Mon 26 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Tanni Grey-Thompson, Stooshe perform live, and why more women are taking up farming.
First broadcast: 26 Nov 2012
This year's 'Game Changer' debate plus interviews from 2013's Top 100 Power List
More clips from Tanni Grey-Thompson; Stooshe; Women in Farming
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Cook the Perfect Ricotta Stuffed Aubergines Duration: 04:56
- Dame Vivienne Westwood: I don't wear knickers Duration: 01:16 Dame Vivienne Westwood; Nicola Sturgeon
- The Economic and Relationship Impact Duration: 09:03 Lynda Bellingham; Could the CPS do more to prosecute historic sexual assault?
- Chore Wars in Non-Traditional Households Duration: 08:29 Jane Horrocks
- The Generational Divide - how have things changed and are we better off now? Duration: 11:33 Jane Horrocks