Tanni Grey-Thompson on women in sport: The Power List
Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson is one of Britain’s most successful sportswomen. She won 16 medals as a wheelchair racer in five Paralympics, including 11 golds, as well as six London Marathons - her last in 2002. She joins Jane Garvey to discuss the most powerful women in UK sport.
Available since: Mon 26 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Tanni Grey-Thompson, Stooshe perform live, and why more women are taking up farming.
First broadcast: 26 Nov 2012
This year's 'Game Changer' debate plus interviews from 2013's Top 100 Power List
More clips from Tanni Grey-Thompson; Stooshe; Women in Farming
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Jennie Lee Duration: 08:50 Jennie Lee
- Thane Prince on what she loves about making jam Duration: 07:21 Cook the perfect raspberry jam
- What Impact Does it Have on the Family if You Report Abuse Many Years After it Happens? Duration: 13:41 Candi Staton. Family Impact of Reporting Historical Sexual Abuse
- Should the Way Courts Handle Historic Sex Crimes be Reformed? Duration: 10:07 Dame Vivienne Westwood; Nicola Sturgeon
- Could the CPS do More to Prosecute Historic Sexual Abuse and Assault? Duration: 08:22 Lynda Bellingham; Could the CPS do more to prosecute historic sexual assault?