Tanni Grey-Thompson on women in sport: The Power List
Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson is one of Britain’s most successful sportswomen. She won 16 medals as a wheelchair racer in five Paralympics, including 11 golds, as well as six London Marathons - her last in 2002. She joins Jane Garvey to discuss the most powerful women in UK sport.
Available since: Mon 26 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Tanni Grey-Thompson, Stooshe perform live, and why more women are taking up farming.
First broadcast: 26 Nov 2012
This year's 'Game Changer' debate plus interviews from 2013's Top 100 Power List
More clips from Tanni Grey-Thompson; Stooshe; Women in Farming
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Erica Jong Duration: 05:57
- Cook the Perfect...Black Forest Gateau Duration: 06:50 Alicia Markova; Thokozile Masipa; Erica Jong; Women's erotic writing
- Ursula Le Guin Duration: 10:33 Ursula Le Guin
- Men Who Sell Sex Duration: 12:15 Claire Goose; Dalits; Maria Miller
- Prostitution Laws – An International Perspective Duration: 11:25 Michelle Collins; Sheila Jeffreys on prostitution; Grand National