Jennie McAlpine on a shocking Christmas for her Coronation St character Fizz
Jennie McAlpine tells us how her character gets Carbon Monoxide poisoning after a faulty boiler is fitted.
The shocking storyline leaves Fizz fighting for her life but highlights the dangers of Carbon Monoxide poisoning which has claimed the lives of 50 people this year.
Sarah Hill from Gas Safe Register, the official gas registration body for the UK also joins us to talk about the dangers and what to look out for.
You can see the episode of Coronation Street featuring this story on ITV1 on New Year's Eve at 7.30pm.