Congressman calls for gun law reform after "act of evil"
The US Congress should act on gun laws after the "unspeakable act of evil" of the Newtown shootings, or be "complicit in any future event", Democrat Congressman John Larson says.
Available since: Mon 17 Dec 2012
More clips from 5 live Drive
- Former army captain says UK approach in Afghanistan was 'ignorant' Duration: 05:49 09/04/2014
- Kermit and Miss Piggy talk live from the red carpet Duration: 02:19 24/03/2014
- A leading underwater search expert says time is running out to find the black box from the missing Malaysian aircraft Duration: 01:40 24/03/2014
- Rock legend Steve Harley looks forward to the first Kate Bush concerts in 35 years Duration: 00:55 21/03/2014
- Beatboxer creates the sounds of the summer Duration: 01:38 20/03/2014