Family: The Power List
Who has most influence over the day-to-day existence of families in the UK? And how powerful are they really? From parenting, to food, to looking after older family members, Mumsnet's Justine Roberts discusses.
Available since: Tue 20 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Women bishops, Justine Roberts on the women shaping family lives, and Movember's woman.
First broadcast: 20 Nov 2012
This year's 'Game Changer' debate plus interviews from 2013's Top 100 Power List
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Dame Vivienne Westwood: I don't wear knickers Duration: 01:16 Dame Vivienne Westwood; Nicola Sturgeon
- The Economic and Relationship Impact Duration: 09:03 Lynda Bellingham; Could the CPS do more to prosecute historic sexual assault?
- Chore Wars in Non-Traditional Households Duration: 08:29 Jane Horrocks
- The Generational Divide - how have things changed and are we better off now? Duration: 11:33 Jane Horrocks
- Tim Samuels attempts to clean Jane's house as we ask: do men and women approach chores differently? Duration: 06:42 Jo Swinson; Childcare and chores; Afghan girls living as boys