Family: The Power List
Who has most influence over the day-to-day existence of families in the UK? And how powerful are they really? From parenting, to food, to looking after older family members, Mumsnet's Justine Roberts discusses.
Available since: Tue 20 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Women bishops, Justine Roberts on the women shaping family lives, and Movember's woman.
First broadcast: 20 Nov 2012
This year's 'Game Changer' debate plus interviews from 2013's Top 100 Power List
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Chrissie Hynde of the Pretenders - solo after more than 35 years Duration: 10:31 Chrissie Hynde; Author Kathy Reichs
- Kate Hudson on family and forgiveness Duration: 00:52 Kate Hudson; Maternity Care; Enid Blyton; Women Against Fundamentalism
- Han-Na Chang: playing the notes is the least important thing Duration: 01:40 Nigeria; Introducing new siblings; Tom Kerridge
- Tom Kerridge Duration: 12:05 Nigeria; Introducing new siblings; Tom Kerridge
- Erica Jong Duration: 05:57