Family: The Power List
Who has most influence over the day-to-day existence of families in the UK? And how powerful are they really? From parenting, to food, to looking after older family members, Mumsnet's Justine Roberts discusses.
Available since: Tue 20 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Women bishops, Justine Roberts on the women shaping family lives, and Movember's woman.
First broadcast: 20 Nov 2012
Which women have the greatest impact on UK politics, society, culture and economics?
More clips from Woman's Hour
- "My brain is on fire every single day" Duration: 09:17 Winnie Mandela; Ulrika Jonsson
- "Sport was always presented to me as a secondary level of news..." Duration: 00:46 Abortion rights; getting boys to read; author Jeff Kinney; female sports presenters
- The rise of the Christmas jumper Duration: 05:12 Women in Film; Christmas Jumpers
- An unexpected iconic moment Duration: 00:52 If shoes could talk; women and the budget; Barbara Broccoli; prostitution round the world
- "I've waited for this revolution all my life" Egyptian feminist and campaigner Mona Eltahawy Duration: 08:23 Mona Eltahawy; Randi Zuckerberg; Pregnancy and mental health