Family: The Power List
Who has most influence over the day-to-day existence of families in the UK? And how powerful are they really? From parenting, to food, to looking after older family members, Mumsnet's Justine Roberts discusses.
Available since: Tue 20 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Women bishops, Justine Roberts on the women shaping family lives, and Movember's woman.
First broadcast: 20 Nov 2012
This year's 'Game Changer' debate plus interviews from 2013's Top 100 Power List
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Woman's Hour Power List 2014: How do Game Changers operate? Duration: 11:26 Robotics in school; Part-time work; Richard Mabey; Game Changers
- "You're not allowed to die in the House of Lords": 3 Baronesses on life in the Lords. Duration: 19:19 One dame, three baronesses; Miner's wives, the CoppaFeel Campaign
- Woman's Hour Power List 2014 Game Changers - what does it take to be a game changer? Duration: 15:59 The A-Z of Mrs P; Compensation for Libyan rape victims; Game Changers; Losing your mum
- "He went from walking, to full time in a wheelchair - in a fortnight" Duration: 05:58 Minette Batters, Unlikely Friends, Forced Marriage Statistics, Muscular Dystrophy
- What is a Game Changer? Duration: 03:07 Power List 2014; Jack Monroe; Grooming; Police fitness