Family: The Power List
Who has most influence over the day-to-day existence of families in the UK? And how powerful are they really? From parenting, to food, to looking after older family members, Mumsnet's Justine Roberts discusses.
Available since: Tue 20 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Women bishops, Justine Roberts on the women shaping family lives, and Movember's woman.
First broadcast: 20 Nov 2012
This year's 'Game Changer' debate plus interviews from 2013's Top 100 Power List
More clips from Woman's Hour
- "Everyone felt they wanted Beth to get her revenge!" Duration: 01:40 Anne Archer; Nicci French; Women's minister
- Sue Townsend, who's died aged 68 Duration: 00:43 Racial diversity in children's books; 40 years of free contraception; UK's first female photographer; Fresh versus tinned
- Theresa May on Baroness Doreen Lawrence Duration: 01:06 Woman's Hour Power List 2014 Game Changers - Top Ten revealed
- Caitlin Moran's reaction to the Power List Duration: 00:48 Woman's Hour Power List 2014 Game Changers - Top Ten revealed
- What has Maria Miller done for women? Duration: 01:41 Claire Goose; Dalits; Maria Miller