Women in business: The Power List
Who are the most powerful women in business today and what does having this power mean? Is there a difference between power in the public and private sectors? What does it take to achieve power in business? Headhunter and columnist Heather McGregor discusses.
Available since: Thu 15 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Impact of Savita Halappanavar's death, Monica Galetti, Heather McGregor and Flavia Coelho.
First broadcast: 15 Nov 2012
This year's 'Game Changer' debate plus interviews from 2013's Top 100 Power List
More clips from Monica Galetti; Heather McGregor on power in business
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Dame Maude McCarthy Duration: 09:06 Jackie Kay, Drug Mules, Dame Maud McCarthy, Gender Pay Gap
- 'Helen' on what it's like losing children into care Duration: 01:23 Sharing holidays; Commonwealth sportswomen; Supporting mothers when children end up in care
- Nadine Gordimer Duration: 11:04 Weekend Woman's Hour
- Social Kissing Duration: 02:28 Women bishops; Schools and mental health; Parks; Social kissing
- Introverts and Extroverts Duration: 05:21 Caroline Criado-Perez, Laura Bates, Allegra McEvedy's perfect hangover food