Women in business: The Power List
Who are the most powerful women in business today and what does having this power mean? Is there a difference between power in the public and private sectors? What does it take to achieve power in business? Headhunter and columnist Heather McGregor discusses.
Available since: Thu 15 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Impact of Savita Halappanavar's death, Monica Galetti, Heather McGregor and Flavia Coelho.
First broadcast: 15 Nov 2012
Which women have the greatest impact on UK politics, society, culture and economics?
More clips from Monica Galetti; Heather McGregor on power in business
More clips from Woman's Hour
- An unexpected iconic moment Duration: 00:52 If shoes could talk; women and the budget; Barbara Broccoli; prostitution round the world
- "I've waited for this revolution all my life" Egyptian feminist and campaigner Mona Eltahawy Duration: 08:23 Mona Eltahawy; Randi Zuckerberg; Pregnancy and mental health
- Randi Zuckerberg Duration: 00:35 Mona Eltahawy; Randi Zuckerberg; Pregnancy and mental health
- Power List scientists Duration: 41:47 Power List Scientists: Jocelyn Bell Burnell; Ann Dowling; Wendy Hall
- "You're to hold hands and never be parted": A mother's advice to her evacuee daughters. Duration: 07:39 Asking for a pay rise; WW2 evacuees; Self-Harm treatment; Closet dramas