Women in business: The Power List
Who are the most powerful women in business today and what does having this power mean? Is there a difference between power in the public and private sectors? What does it take to achieve power in business? Headhunter and columnist Heather McGregor discusses.
Available since: Thu 15 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Impact of Savita Halappanavar's death, Monica Galetti, Heather McGregor and Flavia Coelho.
First broadcast: 15 Nov 2012
This year's 'Game Changer' debate plus interviews from 2013's Top 100 Power List
More clips from Monica Galetti; Heather McGregor on power in business
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Chrissie Hynde of the Pretenders - solo after more than 35 years Duration: 10:31 Chrissie Hynde; Author Kathy Reichs
- Kate Hudson on family and forgiveness Duration: 00:52 Kate Hudson; Maternity Care; Enid Blyton; Women Against Fundamentalism
- Han-Na Chang: playing the notes is the least important thing Duration: 01:40 Nigeria; Introducing new siblings; Tom Kerridge
- Tom Kerridge Duration: 12:05 Nigeria; Introducing new siblings; Tom Kerridge
- Erica Jong Duration: 05:57