Women in business: The Power List
Who are the most powerful women in business today and what does having this power mean? Is there a difference between power in the public and private sectors? What does it take to achieve power in business? Headhunter and columnist Heather McGregor discusses.
Available since: Thu 15 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Impact of Savita Halappanavar's death, Monica Galetti, Heather McGregor and Flavia Coelho.
First broadcast: 15 Nov 2012
Which women have the greatest impact on UK politics, society, culture and economics?
More clips from Monica Galetti; Heather McGregor on power in business
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Fran Brown, World Paraclimbing Champion: "It took me three years to get back into climbing" Duration: 01:30 Celebrating Extraordinary Women
- "It doesn't matter if you're a boy or a girl to play, you just have to not be silly and mess around!" Duration: 03:25 Women's football; Ultrasound; TV violence against women
- "stop doing the hoovering and the ironing?" - inequality and mental health Duration: 00:40 Jan Hall; Bollywood Carmen; cot death advice
- "Nobody ever gets tired of looking at the earth from space." Duration: 00:59 Jan Hall; Bollywood Carmen; cot death advice
- Jan Hall on her mother's battle with dementia Duration: 01:46 Jan Hall; Bollywood Carmen; cot death advice