Mastering the art of chocolate
Founder of chocolate shop Rococo, Chantal Coady, has written a book all about mastering the art of chocolate.
Recipes include a salami inspired truffle, containing pistachios, almonds, brandy, cream and butter.
Chantal tells Charlie and Louise that cooking with chocolate for home made Christmas presents is not as complicated as it might seem.
Rococo: Mastering the Art of Chocolate is out now.
Available since: Fri 14 Dec 2012
More clips from 14/12/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Simon Reeve has an adventure in a land down under Duration: 06:26 23/05/2013
- A lost guitar, a brain aneurysm and an eight year break – Texas are back Duration: 08:04 24/05/2013
- Billingham’s back on the beat with Thorne Duration: 07:01 24/05/2013
- Bradley’s back with his third and final hangover Duration: 06:02 24/05/2013
- 'Nice to see him, to see him, nice' Sir Bruce Forsyth brings Variety to one-man show Duration: 08:06 23/05/2013