Mastering the art of chocolate
Founder of chocolate shop Rococo, Chantal Coady, has written a book all about mastering the art of chocolate.
Recipes include a salami inspired truffle, containing pistachios, almonds, brandy, cream and butter.
Chantal tells Charlie and Louise that cooking with chocolate for home made Christmas presents is not as complicated as it might seem.
Rococo: Mastering the Art of Chocolate is out now.
Available since: Fri 14 Dec 2012
More clips from 14/12/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014
- BBC Breakfast gets Happy! Duration: 02:41 28/05/2014
- Behind the scenes at the Chelsea Flower Show Duration: 00:48 19/05/2014
- Ricky keeps tight-lipped about his future on The Voice Duration: 07:43 27/03/2014
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014