Mastering the art of chocolate
Founder of chocolate shop Rococo, Chantal Coady, has written a book all about mastering the art of chocolate.
Recipes include a salami inspired truffle, containing pistachios, almonds, brandy, cream and butter.
Chantal tells Charlie and Louise that cooking with chocolate for home made Christmas presents is not as complicated as it might seem.
Rococo: Mastering the Art of Chocolate is out now.
Available since: Fri 14 Dec 2012
More clips from 14/12/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Portrait of a President: Artist Harold Riley remembers Nelson Mandela Duration: 05:24 06/12/2013
- “He reminds me of my Dad so much” How Idris Elba’s father inspired portrayal of Mandela Duration: 04:30 05/12/2013
- Things that make you go mmm: Hanson hit the road Duration: 05:32 05/12/2013
- Meet the man who buys anything. How much will he pay for the Breakfast sofa? Duration: 05:09 05/12/2013
- Beats on Breakfast: Jack Topping Duration: 02:11 04/12/2013