Mastering the art of chocolate
Founder of chocolate shop Rococo, Chantal Coady, has written a book all about mastering the art of chocolate.
Recipes include a salami inspired truffle, containing pistachios, almonds, brandy, cream and butter.
Chantal tells Charlie and Louise that cooking with chocolate for home made Christmas presents is not as complicated as it might seem.
Rococo: Mastering the Art of Chocolate is out now.
Available since: Fri 14 Dec 2012
More clips from 14/12/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014
- The life and times of blues legend BB King Duration: 06:41 21/02/2014
- Mentally ill children treated on adult wards far from home Duration: 06:20 20/02/2014