Merlin and Mordred
Mordred returns to the king's palace, trying to conceal his guilt. Merlin steps from the shadows in front of him, questioning his whereabouts. Mordred, taken aback by the accusation reveals he had been helping an old friend who's injured, a Druid, in secret.
The young Knight pleads with Merlin not to say a word, If Arthur finds out about this Druid girl she will be killed for having magic - this strikes a chord with Merlin, reluctantly realising that he is right. The secret will be safe with Merlin, he gives Mordred his word...
Available since: Fri 14 Dec 2012
More clips from The Drawing of the Dark
More clips from Merlin
- Merlin - His Father's Son Duration: 00:23 Series 4
- Merlin - Aithusa Duration: 00:23 Series 4
- Merlin - The Darkest Hour - Part 2 Duration: 00:27 Series 4, The Darkest Hour - Part 2
- Merlin - The Darkest Hour - Part 1 Duration: 00:30 Series 4
- The mystery of Emrys Duration: 00:20 Series 5, The Diamond of the Day - Part 2