Mary decorates her Christmas cake
Mary shows Paul how she makes royal icing; egg whites beaten to a froth, with icing sugar added and a little glycerin and lemon juice. She ices the cake and decorates it with a ribbon and some Christmas angels.
Available since: Wed 12 Dec 2012
Mary and Paul present short and sweet guides to baking success.
More clips from The Great British Bake Off
- "It's been a long day" Duration: 01:19 Series 5, Desserts
- Mary's technically challenging tiramisu Duration: 01:20 Series 5, Desserts
- "This is the biggest thing I've ever done... Apart from giving birth" Duration: 01:07 Series 5, Desserts
- Great bakes come to those who wait Duration: 02:25 Series 5, Bread
- Technical Challenge: Ciabatta Duration: 01:18 Series 5, Bread