Mary decorates her Christmas cake
Mary shows Paul how she makes royal icing; egg whites beaten to a froth, with icing sugar added and a little glycerin and lemon juice. She ices the cake and decorates it with a ribbon and some Christmas angels.
Available since: Wed 12 Dec 2012
Mary and Paul present short and sweet guides to baking success.
More clips from The Great British Bake Off
- There's something about Paul Duration: 01:55 Series 5, Semi-final - Patisserie
- "I could just pop this on my face..." Duration: 01:03 Series 5, Semi-final - Patisserie
- The final four Duration: 01:30 Series 5, Semi-final - Patisserie
- Nancy gets crafty Duration: 01:29 Series 5, Advanced Dough
- Luis branches out Duration: 00:45 Series 5, Advanced Dough