Mary decorates her Christmas cake
Mary shows Paul how she makes royal icing; egg whites beaten to a froth, with icing sugar added and a little glycerin and lemon juice. She ices the cake and decorates it with a ribbon and some Christmas angels.
Available since: Wed 12 Dec 2012
This clip is from
1/2 Great British Bake Off judges Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood make some festive favourites.
First broadcast: 18 Dec 2012
More clips from The Great British Bake Off
- Mary Berry's chocolate ganache Duration: 01:07 Series 4, Christmas Special
- How to shape pizza dough Duration: 01:28 Series 4, Masterclass 4
- How to make homemade butter Duration: 01:43 Series 4, Masterclass 3
- How to blind bake pastry Duration: 01:39 Series 4, Masterclass 2
- How to make two-tone icing Duration: 00:45 Series 4, Masterclass 1