Anne Poole and Ian Cuthbertson are tying the knot at 12 noon
on the 12th day of the 12th month, 2012. But can BBC Tees reporter Andy Bell track them down ahead of the wedding?
Available since: Wed 12 Dec 2012
More clips from Ali Brownlee
- Ali meets up with Chris Lloyd to discover the childhood home of author & poet Lewis Carroll Duration: 06:16
- BBC Tees' Andy Bell meets members of a running group from Middlesbrough who say it's never too late to take up exercise. Duration: 02:51 How big a problem is litter in this region? ... and does taking action against offenders really make a difference?
- Ali speaks to local charity supporting victims of honour based violence and forced marriages Duration: 03:39 16/06/2014
- The story of Elizabeth "Lizzie" Holmes - the first woman in Horden to wear trousers Duration: 04:20 02/06/2014
- Mothers' Day Headline Challenge Special Duration: 05:16 28/03/2014