A look at space tourism
We spoke to David Mackay who is hoping to pilot the first Galatic flight that will be open to tourists as early as 2014.
David is the chief pilot at Virgin Galatic and he tells us about what the first space tourists might expect.
He says he hopes the test programme will start next year
Available since: Tue 11 Dec 2012
More clips from 11/12/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- "He needs to come back and shake things up" Sam Bailey wants Simon Cowell to return to The X Factor Duration: 09:12 11/12/2013
- Preserving Latin Duration: 05:20 11/12/2013
- The soldier with a bionic arm that moves by the power of thought Duration: 02:18 11/12/2013
- Sir Terry Pratchett wants a war on dementia Duration: 05:29 11/12/2013
- The Victorian must-have items that were domestic killers Duration: 07:04 10/12/2013