What's in a name ?
We looked at some of the most popular baby names of 2012 and the weird and wonderful reasons unusual ones get picked.
Historian Kate Williams and Shaun Philips, who is Associate Features Editor at The Times joined us to discuss this.
Available since: Tue 11 Dec 2012
More clips from 11/12/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014
- The life and times of blues legend BB King Duration: 06:41 21/02/2014
- Mentally ill children treated on adult wards far from home Duration: 06:20 20/02/2014