The Hobbit director Peter Jackson
Peter Jackson tells Charlie Stayt that directing the Hobbit movies is a bit like being a big kid with a giant toy box!
He also says the 'The Hobbit' is lighter in tone compared to 'The Lord of the Rings and talks about the importance of having a virtually all British cast.
The Hobbit will be in cinemas from Thursday.
Available since: Tue 11 Dec 2012
More clips from 11/12/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Lewis Hamilton: "I'm on top of the world!! Duration: 06:40 25/11/2014
- Posh people: Inside the pages of Tatler Duration: 05:59 20/11/2014
- Behind the scenes with Bill Duration: 02:14 07/11/2014
- X Factor favourite Ben Haenow on why he doesn't like watching himself Duration: 05:26 29/10/2014
- Jake Gyllenhaal on playing the 'paparazzi of pain' Duration: 06:25 29/10/2014