The Hobbit director Peter Jackson
Peter Jackson tells Charlie Stayt that directing the Hobbit movies is a bit like being a big kid with a giant toy box!
He also says the 'The Hobbit' is lighter in tone compared to 'The Lord of the Rings and talks about the importance of having a virtually all British cast.
The Hobbit will be in cinemas from Thursday.
Available since: Tue 11 Dec 2012
More clips from 11/12/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Portrait of a President: Artist Harold Riley remembers Nelson Mandela Duration: 05:24 06/12/2013
- “He reminds me of my Dad so much” How Idris Elba’s father inspired portrayal of Mandela Duration: 04:30 05/12/2013
- Things that make you go mmm: Hanson hit the road Duration: 05:32 05/12/2013
- Meet the man who buys anything. How much will he pay for the Breakfast sofa? Duration: 05:09 05/12/2013
- Beats on Breakfast: Jack Topping Duration: 02:11 04/12/2013