The Hobbit director Peter Jackson
Peter Jackson tells Charlie Stayt that directing the Hobbit movies is a bit like being a big kid with a giant toy box!
He also says the 'The Hobbit' is lighter in tone compared to 'The Lord of the Rings and talks about the importance of having a virtually all British cast.
The Hobbit will be in cinemas from Thursday.
Available since: Tue 11 Dec 2012
More clips from 11/12/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014
- The life and times of blues legend BB King Duration: 06:41 21/02/2014
- Mentally ill children treated on adult wards far from home Duration: 06:20 20/02/2014