Care Homes Complaints Increase
The number of complaints about care homes in Northamptonshire went up last year compared with the year before. Last year there were 2015 complaints to the county council, compared with almost 1800 the year before. The Care Quality Commission which oversees standards in homes said there were also 16 homes in the county that didn't reach their standards. Stuart talks to Councillor Robin Brown who has responsibility for Health and Social Care on Northamptonshie County Council. Also to Des Savage, the Chair of Northamptonshire Link, and to Sue Armstrong, a Northampton-based advocate for patients and their carers.
* Northamptonshire's history archive goes digital
* Daventry tradesmen & suppliers pledge help to install a special bathroom for a quadraplegic girl
* A £100,000-plus grant to extend a day centre in Northampton
* Back to school travel plans in Corby
* The official launch of a Northamptonshire charity
* A review of the weekend's sport