'Scientists reverse hearing loss in gerbils.
Scientific progress has accelerated in recent years within the field of deafness and hearing loss. The recent announcement that some gerbils have been cured of their deafness has been felt as a wonderful scientific development by some, but others are fearful that this could lead a decline and a possible end of Deaf culture. See Hear went along to find out more.
Available since: Tue 11 Dec 2012
More clips from See Hear
- Interview with Ofcom - signed version Duration: 11:30
- Interview with Ofcom - subtitled version Duration: 11:28 Series 34
- See Hear Autumn Trailer 2014 Duration: 01:09 Series 34
- First ever Deaf BSL using contestants on Bargain Hunt Duration: 02:12 Series 34
- See Hear at Aardman Animations Duration: 01:43 Series 34, Episode 9