Is severe morning sickness a sign of twins?
In light of the Royal pregnancy, Tim Harford asks what severe morning sickness tells us about the chances of having twins. Yan Wong helps him look at the figures.
Available since: Mon 10 Dec 2012
More clips from More or Less
- Why the UK jobs market is defying the economic gloom Duration: 01:20 Angelina Jolie's 87% cancer risk; Romanian crime stats
- How do you rank a racehorse? Duration: 02:24 The Parable of the Ox
- The tallest possible Lego tower Duration: 03:21 The art of polling, Kevin Pietersen, stacking lego
- "Fergie time": Fact or fiction? Duration: 01:53 Ash Dieback and Fergie-Time
- Daniel Tammet: ‘Mathematics is the science of imagination’ Duration: 02:56 The great playing field sell off?