Bruno Tonioli on his big break
Strictly Come Dancing judge Bruno Tonioli tells Libby Purves about his first lucky break as a dancer with Paris-based dance company La Grande Eugene.
Available since: Fri 7 Dec 2012
This clip is from
Libby Purves meets Strictly judge Bruno Tonioli and biographer Michael Holroyd.
First broadcast: 05 Dec 2012
More clips from Midweek
- Monkey Business in a Limo Duration: 01:08 Hugh Dennis, David Watson, Carol Highton, Liz Trenow
- Picasso’s Girl with a Ponytail Duration: 01:10 Levi Roots, Edwin Apps, Lydia Corbett, Don Ward
- Alan Johnson salutes his sister Linda Duration: 01:48 Johnny Mars, Alan Johnson MP, Amanda Waring, Brendan Walker
- Brian Cox: “My first stage was a coal bunker” Duration: 00:45 Brian Cox, Jason Lewis, Adela Jusic, June Tabor
- Why the Beatles scared the Soviets Duration: 01:45 Marc Hare, Leslie Woodhead, Kate Prince, Howard Raymond