The Fallen King
Tree surgeons faced a challenge as they removed one of the tallest trees -known locally as 'The King'- from a forest near Dolgellau. Chris Dearden was at the tree's felling.
Available since: Fri 7 Dec 2012
A showcase of some of the recent outstanding moments on BBC Radio Wales.
More clips from Good Morning Wales
- Remembrance: Visiting Wales' only war cemetery Duration: 05:36 08/11/2014
- Following my great-grand-dad, the World War One Boy Soldier (Part 2) Duration: 05:24 07/11/2014
- Gareth Lewis on "my great-grandfather, the World War One boy soldier" Duration: 05:13 06/11/2014
- Scotland Decides: A Yes from Merthyr? Duration: 02:24 17/09/2014
- Wales' Greatest Commonwealth Winners: A Bluffer's Guide Duration: 01:31 21/07/2014