Sussan Tahmassebi on freedom and imprisonement.
Why campaigners carry on their work even though they risk being imprisoned.
More clips from The Forum
- Are language barriers harming political discourse in South Africa? Duration: 01:47 South Africa: Education
- Why some people want to be diagnosed as having Asperger syndrome. Photo credit: Corbis Duration: 00:55 Time to Rethink What is 'Normal'?
- Is modern medicine presenting us with impossible ethical choices? Photo: Liv Øvland Duration: 02:46 Risor Festival: Outcasts
- Is the desire to be invisible anti-human? Duration: 00:22 Invisibility
- Freakonomics author Steven Levitt: are you being paid what you’re worth? Duration: 00:36 Challenging Assumptions