Slow roast leg of lamb with herb rub
Tender, slow-roasted lamb, infused with mellow garlic and herb flavours makes wonderful comfort food. This recipe makes its own delicious gravy too, perfect for a big meal with friends and family.
Available since: Fri 7 Dec 2012
This clip is from
8/8 Nigel cooks meals to offer comfort, including slow roast leg of lamb with parmesan mash.
First broadcast: 07 Dec 2012
More clips from When Nothing Else Will Do
More clips from Nigel Slater's Dish of the Day
- Almond lentil stew Duration: 04:07 When Nothing Else Will Do
- Breakfast hash Duration: 02:39 When Nothing Else Will Do
- Bring home the bread Duration: 01:47 When Nothing Else Will Do
- Hot chorizo and mozzarella sandwich Duration: 04:05 When Nothing Else Will Do
- Lamb croquettes Duration: 01:26 When Nothing Else Will Do