The number of people who died on Northamptonshire's roads in the past year is at a five year high. There were 36 deaths in 2012, twice the number of people who died on the county's roads last year. Stuart talks to Superintendent Andy Cox from Northamptonshire Police, to Councillor Brendan Glynane, Leader of the Liberal Democrat Opposition Group on Northamptonshire County Council, and to John Norrie from Northampton Advanced Motorists.
* Northamptonshire to have virtual courts
* The Farming Minister says more young people should look at farming for a career - we visit a farm at Yelvertoft
* Corby's rooftop gallery offers workshops & studios for artists to rent
* A Northamptonshire mother & baby bonding charity benefits from a carol service
* A Christmas Day lamb for a Northants farm