Abuse: "It's very difficult to lead a normal life"
A listener whose sister was abused by their stepfather tells Victoria about how he was only cautioned by police, and the lasting impact it has had on their lives.
Available since: Thu 6 Dec 2012
More clips from 06/12/2012
More clips from Victoria Derbyshire
- 'The Taliban shot me through the neck' Duration: 02:57 21/03/2014
- Sol Campbell. 'You have a son, ring him'. Duration: 02:54 20/03/2014
- 'I was told I couldn't breastfeed in hospital' Duration: 02:19 19/03/2014
- BA pilot: "I reached for his eye sockets" Duration: 02:59 17/03/2014
- Young voters' views of Tony Benn Duration: 01:50 14/03/2014