Abuse: "It's very difficult to lead a normal life"
A listener whose sister was abused by their stepfather tells Victoria about how he was only cautioned by police, and the lasting impact it has had on their lives.
Available since: Thu 6 Dec 2012
More clips from 06/12/2012
More clips from Victoria Derbyshire
- School "cut me off" after Anorexia treatment. Duration: 02:57 07/03/2014
- Crowdfunding: "I raised 150K in 36 hours." Duration: 01:19 06/03/2014
- Former head of executions: 'I oversaw murder' Duration: 02:51 05/03/2014
- Frank Bruno on Froch v Groves Wembley rematch Duration: 02:44
- Dad: "Bonkers school admissions split up my twins" Duration: 02:51 03/03/2014