Abuse: "It's very difficult to lead a normal life"
A listener whose sister was abused by their stepfather tells Victoria about how he was only cautioned by police, and the lasting impact it has had on their lives.
Available since: Thu 6 Dec 2012
More clips from 06/12/2012
More clips from Victoria Derbyshire
- 'Singing astronaut' Chris Hadfield blinded on spacewalk Duration: 02:51 12/12/2013
- The man with motor neurone disease who runs marathons Duration: 03:08 12/12/2013
- Minister: 'Crime figures are not being massaged' Duration: 03:31 11/12/2013
- England Ashes woes mean "natural order" restored Duration: 02:56 09/12/2013
- DJ Trevor Nelson on Mandela death: “I've barely slept” Duration: 02:23 06/12/2013