Sir Ranulph Fiennes gets ready for The Coldest Journey
BBC correspondent Matthew Price speaks to Sir Ranulph Fiennes, who will lead the first team to ever trek on foot across Antarctica during the southern winter.
It's a challenge that's been named The Coldest Journey and they set off on the expedition today from Tower Bridge.
Sir Ranulph tells Matthew about the challenge.
Available since: Thu 6 Dec 2012
More clips from 06/12/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Glee’s Mr Schuester talks Broadway and Breakfast Duration: 06:46 19/06/2013
- Life at Ashworth hospital for Moors murderer, Ian Brady Duration: 04:05 19/06/2013
- Beats on Breakfast: Matthew Morrison Duration: 01:57 19/06/2013
- Crime writing duo try to re-create the real thing in new novel Duration: 07:53 19/06/2013
- Smack the Pony making a return? Actress, Doon MacKichan tells all Duration: 06:56