Ben Folds on photography and song writing
American singer-songwriter and record producer Ben Folds talks about the parallels between photography and songwriting and how he applies his eye to photography in the same way as he applies his ear to music.
Available since: Tue 4 Dec 2012
This clip is from
Turner Prize winner Elizabeth Price, Ben Folds, and the Charles Dickens museum reopens.
First broadcast: 04 Dec 2012
Pop, Rock, Classical, Composers
More clips from Front Row
- Scorsese and Schoonmaker on Powell and Pressburger Duration: 03:11 Martin Scorsese and Thelma Schoonmaker; Lesley Sharp; Only Lovers Left Alive
- Richard Hamilton: talking to John Wilson in 2010 about a solo exhibition at the Serpentine Gallery Duration: 07:44 Richard Hamilton; The Monuments Men; Enrique Iglesias; Tennessee Williams's hotel plays
- Anita Lasker-Wallfisch talks to John Wilson about how she survived Auschwitz. Duration: 13:47 Armistead Maupin; Folio Prize shortlist; Her; Raphael Wallfisch
- Barkhad Abdi: from limo driver to Oscar-nominated actor Duration: 03:04 Wilko Johnson and Roger Daltrey; Barkhad Abdi; Salamander
- Matthew McConaughey on chest beating in The Wolf of Wall Street Duration: 02:48 Matthew McConaughey; Mary Chapin Carpenter; Nathan Filer