The Dandy's digital future after 75 years in print
The last ever printed edition of The Dandy goes on sale - but will an online version of the comic be successful?
The comic started 75 years ago making it one of the longest running comics in the world.
Tim Muffett tells us about the last printed edition and and Haroon Mushtaq, a comic book shop owner tells us about the importance of The Dandy as we mark the end of an era.
Available since: Tue 4 Dec 2012
More clips from 04/12/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014
- BBC Breakfast gets Happy! Duration: 02:41 28/05/2014
- Behind the scenes at the Chelsea Flower Show Duration: 00:48 19/05/2014
- Ricky keeps tight-lipped about his future on The Voice Duration: 07:43 27/03/2014
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014