The tallest possible Lego tower
How high can you stack lego bricks until the one at the very bottom can take no more pressure? Find out as the more or less team take on this important challenge.
Available since: Mon 3 Dec 2012
This clip is from
Tim Harford looks at opinion polling, and how high you can stack Lego bricks.
First broadcast: 30 Nov 2012
More clips from More or Less
- How many wedding guests should you invite? Duration: 02:21 The 50p tax rate
- Can you have too much pocket money? Duration: 00:55 The 50p tax rate
- A guide to imperial measures - from barleycorn to Roman mile Duration: 02:18 The Power of Pension Fees
- Imperial versus metric Duration: 07:12 Strictly Voting Fiasco - Imperial Measures - Childhood Obesity - Knife-Crime Statistics
- A song about the world’s biggest prime number Duration: 01:57 Numbers of the year