Black Forrest Cranachan
It's not all about porridge. Be a bit more adventutous with your oats and give Allegra's recipe a go. Black Forrest Cranachan is a real crowd pleaser and makes a perfect dinner party dessert.
Available since: Fri 30 Nov 2012
This clip is from
10/10 Gary Rhodes fights for runner and broad beans while Allegra McEvedy champions the oat.
First broadcast: 01 Dec 2012
More clips from Oats and Beans
More clips from Great British Food Revival
- Broad & Runner Bean Risotto Duration: 04:07 Series Three, Oats and Beans
- Classic Carrot Cake Duration: 03:22 Series Three, Real Ale and Carrots
- Chocolate & Stout cake by Angela Hartnett Duration: 03:26 Series Three, Real Ale and Carrots
- Ham, Fried Duck Eggs & Triple Cooked Chips by Tom Kerridge Duration: 04:10 Series Three, Cured Ham and Asparagus
- Seared Salmon with Asparagus Salsa by Monica Galetti Duration: 04:15 Series Three, Cured Ham and Asparagus