Shrewsbury Flax Mill: a walk through the building
Jim Hawkins being taken through the Flax Mill to meet business project officer Claire Cox. The winding stairs, that workers have walked up and down for the past 250 years, have a coating on the top. Concrete has been used to level them out.
Available since: Fri 30 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Jim tours Shrewsbury's historic Flax Mill with the project manager Elizabeth Perkins.
First broadcast: 30 Nov 2012
More clips from Shrewsbury Flax Mill redevelopment
- Shrewsbury Flax Mill: The dye works - intricate but cold Duration: 04:13
- Shrewsbury Flax Mill: inside the dye works Duration: 03:38
- Shrewsbury Flax Mill: what the future holds Duration: 02:54
- Shrewsbury Flax Mill: how it used to be laid out Duration: 02:20
- Shrewsbury Flax Mill in its heyday Duration: 02:43
More clips from Jim Hawkins in the Morning
- Wakeman "Look up" trail (The Sandford House Hotel, Shrewsbury) Duration: 04:01 Healthy Hearts and the Wakeman “Look Up” Trail
- Wakeman "Look up" trail (Bowdler's Passage, Shrewsbury) Duration: 03:38 Healthy Hearts and the Wakeman “Look Up” Trail
- Wakeman "Look up" trail (Coffee House Passage) Duration: 04:17 Healthy Hearts and the Wakeman “Look Up” Trail
- John Kertland and Neville Street - "It was chaos but it was rock and roll" Duration: 13:36 When the Stone Roses came to Shrewsbury ... unforgettable memories!
- Jim discusses mysogyny with Professor Mary Beard Duration: 04:57 Does the battle of the sexes continue into the 21st century?