"If you say someone is good looking.. you can get away with anything"
Sathnam Sanghera discusses his memoir The Boy With The Topknot with Jim Naughtie.
Available since: Thu 29 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Sathnam Sanghera discusses his award-winning memoir The Boy with the Topknot.
First broadcast: 02 Dec 2012
More clips from Bookclub
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie on the importance of telling one's own story Duration: 01:28 Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Gillian Clarke: 'We had a polar bear skin rug...I fed it' Duration: 02:12 Poet Gillian Clarke - Ice
- Magic, evil eye beads, coffee cups and fortune telling Duration: 00:46 Elif Shafak - The Forty Rules of Love
- "There is a Gothic element to this novel..." Duration: 00:58 Andrew Miller on his Costa award-winning novel Pure
- "He learned there to loathe Stalinism ..." Duration: 00:49 George Orwell's Homage to Catalonia