"If you say someone is good looking.. you can get away with anything"
Sathnam Sanghera discusses his memoir The Boy With The Topknot with Jim Naughtie.
Available since: Thu 29 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Sathnam Sanghera discusses his award-winning memoir The Boy with the Topknot.
First broadcast: 02 Dec 2012
More clips from Bookclub
- Lorrie Moore: “I was at a moment where the novel was wide open. I saw this painting so I put it in.” Duration: 01:41
- Emma Donoghue on her kidnap story 'Room': "I had to act like the characters’ captor when writing the book" Duration: 01:10 Emma Donoghue - Room
- Author of The Slap on the moment that inspired his novel Duration: 02:00 Christos Tsiolkas - The Slap
- I had many letters from people who said ‘I was bereaved and this is exactly how I felt…’ Duration: 01:16 John Banville - The Sea
- 'I had a feeling I shouldn't be writing the book' Duration: 01:35 Disobedience - Naomi Alderman